Thursday, October 26

Back To Work

after 5 days of workless-days, i have gotten the hang of being a slug. today, waking up was a drag and coming to work was torture. now, sitting at my desk, during lunch time, and dreading the next 5 hours. to make matters worse, my 2 malay colleague from my department is on-leave so it's only myself and 1 other guy and seeing as we have to take turns for lunch, i decided to just buy back. all in all, i'm spending 9 hours sitting on my ass at my desk in front of this pc. my 1 other colleague from this department told me before lunch that he might be on MC tomorrow as he has blood test and probably on Monday as well. DRAT! only left poor me alone... as it is, there are other colleagues around but still, my eyes are voluntary closing itself and i have to force it open. i have piles of work stacked on my table but i can't bring myself to do it. i'm just gonna take it slow today and do whatever i can.

how i wish i didn't have to work but still have money to spend. i know that even though that may not always be a good thing but for now, i don't really care about the consequences.to be honest, i don't see how that could backfire. anyone care to enlighten me?

anyways, let me tell you what i have been getting up to for the past 5 days. on Saturday night, we went for yumcha at our usual mamak. Sunday night, was at Adhi's house because he recently got robbed and didn't want to spend so much money so he instead invited us to chill at his house. was there till 3am, playing his ps2 and watching Saw. Monday is the day we were invited to Cindy's housewarming-cum-birthday-cum-gettogether. the theme was RETRO had loads of fun with boardgames and meeting up with the whole gang. suprisingly, not much pictures were taken (considering we had a number or camera hoes around). Monday night ended at 4am on a Tuesday morning. Tuesday night, the whole retro gang got together for yumcha and discussed about the day before as well as some non-related stuff. Wednesday night was a quiet one. no news from each other. i guess everyone was too tired out from the exhaustion of the past few days with the staying up late and knowing that Thursday is a 9am working day.

and i say it again....

I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO WORK AND STILL HAVE MONEY TO SPEND!!!

No comments: