Thursday, December 7

Event of the Year

I just sent an email to my current colleagues and some of my ex-colleagues as well as friends for a Christmas Party at my neighbour's house, which also happens to be ex-collagues of mine. Seeing as we work almost 365 days a year, I think we all long for this much-needed-break. Hopefully the turn out would be great and everyone would have a blast.

Though I must say that I was a bit disappointed that after sending the email out, I realised that the RSVP part was system-deleted. No wonder everyone was asking when they should get back to me. Didn't help that I was a bit pissed-off that no one reads emails throughoutly to realise I've already inserted the RSVP date and sent a pretty nasty reply. Oops... My Bad! Hehehe... But don't kill the Santarina....

Merry (early) Christmas y'all!

XOXO
ms3Gem

No comments: